Every year the Quad Cities celebrates QC Craft Beer Week, which highlights and supports local breweries.
From May 10-15 craft-brew fans will celebrate local establishments in different parts of the Quad Cities. As the QC craft brew scene continues to grow, this week is your chance to experience the new ones you may not have tried or frequent your old favorite. (Check them out individually to see what their to-go options are)
Bettendorf / LeClaire breweries are being featured on Thursday, the fourth day of QC Craft Beer Week:
- Crawford Brew Works located at 3659 Devils Glen Rd. in Bettendorf
- Five Cities Brewing located at 2255 Falcon Ave. in Bettendorf
- Nerdspeak Brewery, which is offering a sneak peek of their new location between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., located at 7563 State St. in Bettendorf
- Twin Span Brewing located at 6776 Championship Dr. in Bettendorf
- Adventurous Brewing located at 1040 State St. in Bettendorf
- Green Tree Brewery located at 309 N. Cody Rd. in LeClaire
“Craft Beer, our breweries, and the QC Ale Trail are important to how we activate the regional destination,” said Dave Herrell, President and CEO, Visit Quad Cities. “It is proven that communities that have a strong local craft industry and scene are more successful in the tourism, economic development, and placemaking space. We need to continue to develop and focus on this strategy as we position the QC for people attraction and retention.”
QC Beer Week began in 2011 by the local home brewing club, MUGZ.
At the end of the week, there will be a QC Tape Takeover, hosted at Five Cities Brewing in Bettendorf. Here’s what’s going to be on tap.