The fourth annual Illinois Craft Brewers Guild Convention is making a comeback March 14-15 in Bloomington, Illinois.
The guild is a nonprofit trade association that represents and advocates for Illinois craft breweries. In a partnership with Master Brewers Association of the Americas (MBAA), the event will aim to deliver a high-impact and valuable experience for craft brewers and vendors across the Midwest. The two-day partnership features technical workshops, educational sessions, panel discussions, networking and a trade show floor.
There will be a lineup of featured speakers giving advice on supply chain disruptions, social media success, workplace inclusiveness, safety, quality control and brewing techniques.
“The Illinois Craft Brewers Guild exists, in part, to ensure our brewing community has access to the tools and information they need to thrive in the new economy,” said Ray Stout, executive director for the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild. “The annual convention is one of the ways we support ongoing technical and operational education that help ensure our Midwest breweries are the best in the world. We look forward to once again gathering in person for the convention and to leaving with more knowledge, more capability, and more enthusiasm for the year ahead.”
The following guests from some of the top-producing breweries in the Midwest will be in attendance:
- Rachel Rudy, Digital Content Manager | BrewDog USA
- Paul Lievens, Lead Lab Analyst | Goose Island
- Lindsey Barr, CSO/Founding Partner | Draught Lab Sensory Software
- Layne Frost, Supply Chain Manager | Half Acre Beer Company
- Doug Hurst, Co-Founder, Head Brewer | Metropolitan Brewing
- Glenn Allen, Head Brewer | Pilot Project
- Jim Cibak, Head Brewer | Revolution Brewing
- Marcus Baskerville, Founder, Head Brewer| Weathered Souls
The events will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel with breakfast and lunch provided each day. A happy hour will be hosted by DESTIHL Brewery and Beer Hall during the first evening.
Ticket prices and more information on the convention and trade show can be found here.